What is Microsoft missing?, well joining me on today’s episode is Ragnar Heil.
For the past since 22 years, Ragnar has specialized in Office Productivity, Search, Document & Content Management Software.
He has been involved in FAST Search / SharePoint / Office 365 / Yammer Projects in different roles (Developer, Infrastructure Architect, Project Manager, Tech Support, Consultant, Trainer, Team Lead, QA Manager, Regional Director, Partner Sales Lead, Alliance and Channel Manager)
Since Nov 2017 he has also been supporting Enterprises to move, manage and protect content within enterprise collaboration platforms in the cloud and on-premises and is the founding member of “Working out loud” community in Germany.
It’s fair to say that he has some knowledge to share. And this episode was epic.
Some of the key highlights included:
- Ragnar’s elivator pitch for Microsoft Teams
- Experiences learnt from real hybrid work (aka working whiel travelling around Germany:))
- Common pitfalls and success stories from tenant to tenant migrations
- Learning in the flow of work
- What is Microsoft missing ?
Connect with Ragnar: https://linktr.ee/ragnarh