This is Part 2 of a series with Komal Thakker a Certified GTD Coach and Executive Management Consultant at Productivity First. In this episode I talk with Komal about steps 2 and 3 in the populat Getting Things Done Methodology.
Some of the key points and topics that we dicuss are:
- What is it
- Getting In to Empty – assuming we have collected everything that has our attending now we need to get to the bottom of “in”
- Getting In to empty does not actually mean doing all the actions right ?
- In to next action – what does that look like can you provide an example ?
Organising – Setting up the right buckets
- Why is this step so important ?
- Where are the basic categories ?
- What do we really need ? Lists and Folder ?
- What actions go on a calendar?
Komal comes with over 25 years of experience in the public and private sector having worked with people at different professional levels ranging from Board Directors, C-level Executives, Department Heads, Managers all the way to new hires in a number of industries including Technology, Healthcare, Education, Government, Legal, Construction and Financial Services
The 5 steps of GTD that we will cover in the series are:
- Capture (discussed in Part 1)
Connect with Komal: