Joining me on today’s episode is a truley experienced product person and seasoned Product Manager at Microsoft. A man that only needs to go by one name:
What I love about how “Chakka” goes about things is that he strives to build products that customers love.
It was a great chat and some topics that we discussed were:
- The rise of video in Power Point
- 3 things that make a great product leader
- Features vs Outcomes
- Design Thinking and haveing more productive meetings
- The importance of product metrics
- Balancing expectations and delivering iterative outcomes
Contact and keep up with Chakkaradeep here:
His Twitter profile also has a link to his newsletter: Product Management Insights.