Asif Rehmani is the Founder and CEO of VisualSP, which provides an interactive guidance system to support end users in context of their own environment. This system is currently available to over 2 million end users around the world to help them get their jobs done.
Asif has been a Microsoft MVP since 2007 and is hyper focused on digital adoption and digital transformation of organizations. Simply stated: how to get the best use out of the technologies in your organization and help your employees get the best experience along the way.
Asif has been training, consulting and mentoring on technologies since 2002. He has authored several books over the years for Wiley publications. Asif has also been a speaker at conferences since 2006 on numerous topics. He resides in United States, but has performed speaking engagements in several places around the world such as Germany, Netherlands, New Zealand, UK, Sweden, Ireland, Canada and more.
In this episode we dive into some really great topics that include:
- What good training looks like and learning in the flow of work
- How much time is wasted when breaking your flow and switching context
- How do you see Viva Learning being used to help establish a learning culture
- How Viva Learning is brining the learning to the user instead of having the user have to go and find it
- What are the common challenges that you see organisations having with training / learning and implementing that learning culture
- Micro Learning and Learning in Context what does that mean to you and why do you think that is so important
Find out more about Asif:
Website and Blog: https://www.visualsp.com